Question

Request for Immediate Downgrade and Refund for Unused Services

• 1 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to request an adjustment to my current service plan. Recently, I subscribed to the 20,000-task package. However, upon reassessment of my needs, I have realized that the 5,000-task package would be more appropriate for my current requirements.

Considering that I have not yet utilized the services extensively, I kindly request that my plan be downgraded to the 5,000-task package effective immediately. Additionally, I would appreciate if the difference in cost between the two packages could be refunded to my account.

I understand that this request may not be standard procedure, but I believe it aligns with fair practice to adjust the service to meet the customer’s actual usage, especially since the billing cycle has not been fully utilized. I am confident that your commitment to customer satisfaction will guide a favorable consideration of my request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt and positive response.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @zemma,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’d suggest reaching out to our Support Team regarding your refund concerns by clicking on the “Accounts, pricing, and billing” option. Like so:

b70879c5af8b9c8b1ceed2d5ae127528.png
(view larger)

You can reach our to our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Hopefully, this helps.