Question

Request for Help in Connecting GoodBarber App to Zoho Using Zapier

• 10 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Dear Zapier Community,

I hope this finds you well. I am reaching out to your team because I am currently having trouble connecting my GoodBarber app to Zoho using Zapier(Please see the attached file for reference), and I was wondering if you could provide me with some guidance on how to do it.

I have already tried searching for resources online, but I haven't been able to find a step-by-step tutorial that explains how to connect GoodBarber with Zoho using Zapier. That's why I am hoping that your team can assist me in this matter.

Could you please advise me on the necessary steps I need to take in order to successfully connect GoodBarber to Zoho using your platform? If there's an existing tutorial or guide that your team has, that would be much appreciated as well.

By the way, I tried reaching out to GoodBarber and Zoho, but they said they cannot help me on the matter.

Thank you in advance for your help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Zelda,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive into the details, could you please share your end goal for this Zap? It would be super helpful if you could phrase it like "When GoodBarber does this, then Zoho should do that." This way, I can ensure we're on the same page and provide you with the right guidance.

By the way, we have a fantastic article that will get you started with Zapier. You can check it out here: https://zapier.com/learn/getting-started-guide/

Additionally, we have an awesome Community post that explains how to determine if Zapier can help you with your workflow. Feel free to explore it here:

Keep us updated on your progress! 😊