Best answer

Repeated “This account is expired” Confluence errors

• 21 February 2022
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 1

I see the following message on a regular basis even when I reconnect to the Confluence space. When I reconnect, the link is acknowledged, however a few hours later it reverts to this message and Zaps get halted.

icon

Best answer by SamB 24 February 2022, 11:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bhavana 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for them to provide further troubleshooting and guidance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I’m also having the same exact issue and have emailed support. I’ve connected my Confluence Cloud account a few times and it keeps showing that same message.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Bhavana and @olivia_zaps:slight_smile:

It appears that @Bhavana reached out to our Support team and was added to a bug report for this issue. @olivia_zaps, as you’re running into the same issue I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users on that bug report as well. 

I can’t make any promises as to when the app’s developers will be able to fix this by but we’ll definitely email you both (and will post an update here) as soon as it’s been sorted. 

Thanks Sam and Bhavana. Riley on the support team responded to me yesterday and asked me to reconnect on the My App page. I did it, and a zap went through. Unfortunately this morning it has once again disconnected. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, thanks for letting us know @olivia_zaps. I’m sorry to hear you’re also impacted by this.

It looks like Riley was able to add you to the bug report! This is the best way to receive timely updates once a fix is in place. We’ll also be sure to post here!

Hi @christina.d What is the corresponding bug ticket or link on Confluence’s side? I can add on to Zapier’s existing report with Confluence to see if it helps move it up in their queue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @olivia_zaps! There isn’t a public facing ticket number or link to share at the moment but the Confluence team will have access to the report we’ve filed. 🙂

@SamB I have also been struggling with this issue. Can I be added to the bug report? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sorry to hear that @matthewmaclennan! I’ve added you to the list of affected users on that bug report. We’ll be in touch by email with any updates on this!

Userlevel 1

Hi all! Just a quick update on this issue! The Jira team is tracking affected users in a public facing issue, so feel free to follow along there for updates. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73809

Hello all!

I’m from Atlassian and have an update for everyone.

A fix has been deployed that we believe will solve the issue with multiple authentications. You will likely need to re-authenticate 1 more time to see the results.

Please let me know if things look good or if you're experiencing any other issues.

Apologies for any inconveniences, internally, we’re working through an ownership model for this integration that will provide more consistent support and help prevent things like this from happening in the future.

Thanks,

Tony