Question

REI REPlY zap to Rei REPLY aka Leadconnector

• 12 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

I’m a real estate investor using rei reply for my crm, which is also leadconnector. I have a primary account inside of reireply and I have secondary account in rei reply as well. The reason for the 2nd account is that is viewed as my “burner” account because we text out of it a lot and potentially could get flagged and shut down if we go above certain thresholds. As of right now when we send out a bulk texting campaign in the burner account and get a lead we are having to manually transfer that leads info/details over to the primary account and I would like for to be able to create a trigger in the burner account that tells the system to zap the lead info from the burner account into the primary account. Is this possible to do?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @patrick fitzgerald !

I don’t see a New Lead trigger in Leadconnector, but there is an Add Lead to Campaign action, so the second part should work.

The only trigger in Leadconnector is Pipeline Stage Changed. Would that work for when you get a lead from the burner account? Otherwise would it be possible to get a webhook out of Leadconnector when you get a new lead on the burner account and use Webhooks by Zapier as the trigger?

I’m not sure, i know my buddy uses reireply and has a lead zapped over to podio when he changes the pipeline stage to a certain stage inside of reireply, thus transferring the info over without manually having to do it. I appreciate the response

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hey @patrick fitzgerald ,

Ah, sounds like you’re just getting started? I’d try starting with the Leadconnector trigger Pipeline Stage Changed and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you have any more questions!