Question

Registrant information from Gotowebinar to infusionsoft

• 29 February 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Scenario: When someone registers for my webinar, the landing page (leadpages) applies a tag from Infusionsoft. The tag then kicks off a sequence of emails.

I want to use a zap to share the registration link (unique to each person once they register) in my infusionsoft email sequences.

How do I setup the zap to share this information from Gotowebinar to Infusionsoft?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @shawnc

If you create a zap which triggers on Gotowebinar and pull through a test on the trigger - does that data include the registration link?

Userlevel 1

Thanks Andrew.. The connection is working fine (it wasn't initially, but the test worked). What I want to do using Zapier is grab the registration link (created by GTW) and then be able to populate that into an email in Infusionsoft.

Here is the sequence: Register for webinar on Leadpages, which triggers and populates GTW and also triggers the start of an email campaign in Infusionsoft. I want to use a zap to grab the registration link from GTW, and place into emails in the IS sequence.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@shawnc

Makes sense! Which bit are you getting stuck with, though? Getting the link for GTW or putting it in an IS email?