Best answer

Referencing Class and Dept in QBO Estimate Line Items

We are using a Zap to create a customer in QBO and their associated line item estimates. There are 2 fields in the line items - Class and Dept - that do not show up in Zap. How do I expose these fields so I can map them to the appropriate fields?

icon

Best answer by jesse 19 May 2022, 21:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bsouza 

Good question.

Business validation error/Deprecated fields

If you are running into issues with unsupported fields, you may be using an older version of Quickbooks.
Zapier uses V3 of the Quickbooks API.
If you are using a newer version and still getting this error please drop us an email and we can take a closer look.

I don’t know where to see which API version I’m running. Where would that live?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@bsouza 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

We are using QBO Advanced. Likely a Zap issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @bsouza just circling back here for you and anyone following along! It looks like our support team has identified this as a feature request, specifically to support Class and Department fields along with custom fields when creating an estimate.

If/when this gets implemented, we’ll email you to to let you know and follow up on this thread with any updates as well.