Best answer

Reddit To Discord: Image Displaying on messages

• 16 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello! I practiced with Reddit to Discord Zap. The main task of my Zap was to send new publications including full images from a special subreddit to Discord channel. Everything is well but only thing that I can't find is about image displaying. How can I display the full image correctly? Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jpot 16 July 2020, 18:34

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello Dimitri! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog, it’s nice to meet you! 

I’m afraid the bad news is that this is a known issue. There’s not currently any way to attach images to Discord posts, and thumbnails show up somewhat inconsistently. We’re working on it; for now I’ve added this message to the list of users hoping for a fix. 

Userlevel 1

Hello Dimitri! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog, it’s nice to meet you! 

I’m afraid the bad news is that this is a known issue. There’s not currently any way to attach images to Discord posts, and thumbnails show up somewhat inconsistently. We’re working on it; for now I’ve added this message to the list of users hoping for a fix.

Okay, thank you! Will be waiting for the appearance of new functions, including this one!