Question

record attachments of a form made flokzu in a folder in google Drive

Userlevel 1

Buenos días,

Quisiera me ayuden, estoy integrando Flokzu con Zapier, para poder grabar los archivos adjuntos provenientes de un formulario publico de Flokzu a una carpeta en google Drive, ya intente pero en vez de guardarme el archivo adjunto solamente me esta guardando el nombre del archivo en un documento, agradeceré mucho su apoyo 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Iveth 

Happy to help here!

I’ve used Google Translate on your post as support is offered primarily in English here:

“Good Morning, I would like to help me, I am integrating Flokzu with Zapier, to be able to save the attached files coming from a public Flokzu form to a folder in google Drive, I already tried but instead of saving the attached file it is just saving the file name in a document, I will greatly appreciate your support”

To try and help you resolve this, could you show us some screenshots of how you have the Google Drive step setup. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Iveth!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)