Best answer

Qwilr to Hubspot zap

• 21 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Does anybody have experience with Qwilr? 

I am trying to create a zap that will create an alert in Hubspot if a Qwilr quote is viewed. Trigger would be “project first viewed in Qwilr” - the problem is that with the parameters available there is no way to find the associated deal or contact for the task. 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 23 September 2020, 13:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You’d likely have to name the Qwilr Project with the HubSpot Deal ID, then parse that data point out using another Zap action step.

projectName - The name of the project

Example: [QwilrProjectName] - [HubSpotDealID]

REFERENCE

Qwilr Webhooks: http://developer.qwilr.com/#adding-webhooks

Thank you @Troy Tessalone! I wish there was a way to connect the needed fields - I have tokens in the docs.  We have a naming convention and it includes the deal name. Deal ID is not something easily accessibly by a sales rep… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Best practice is to use system generated IDs as those won’t change which is ideal for automation, whereas the friendly names seen in UIs can change.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Warline It would definitely be helpful to include the deal ID in the Project First Viewed trigger. If you get in touch with the Zapier support team, they can take a closer look and log a new feature request with the Qwilr team to ask that the project ID is included in the information that we get when the Zap is triggered. You can get in touch with the Zapier support team using the Get Help form