Best answer

Quickbooks Sales Receipt: Line ref: name

• 23 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

HI Expert, 

i am setting up a zap to connect woocommerce order.create with quickbooks online sales receipt create.

however, i got a problem on the name of product /Service. no matter which variable i place inside this field.

it will return to the itemRef: name: service Adjustment (it is the item i setup in Quickbook Online) in all the line.

So in the sales receipt in QBO will look like this, every line name will be “service: adjustment”

So my problem is i dont know why i can’t capture the name of the product/service and put into the sales receipt form, can anyone help me ??

thanks!!

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 23 January 2021, 15:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @louis kwok 

You will need to include a Quickbooks search action (Find Product(s)) proceeding the create invoice action to find each of the Product IDs. Quickbooks will only accept the product IDs in the Product/Service dropdown. 

I hope that helps!

Userlevel 1

Hi GetUWired, 

thanks for your suggestion , but so sad it doesn’t help , i try your suggestion to find the ID of the Product and put it on this field.

But so sad that it is still got the same case

Oh My God, it make me crazy. 

Do you know how to fix?? thanks master

Userlevel 1

Hi Expert, the problem is solve, what i need to do is to set the product category into product, so everything can show now, thanks expert