Question

Quickbooks Online Payment Creation (Object Not Found)

• 17 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all, I’m new here and trying to create one of my first Zaps.   It seems pretty simple,  I have a form from Formsite that is collecting payment information for Invoices.   Once the invoice is paid with FormSite,  a Zap reads the information and sends it to Quickbooks Online.    

All that is going well, I have a zap that is triggered by the result,  it looks up the invoice number in quickbooks and then goes to apply the payment.    When it tries to apply the payment I get an error message that says “Object Not Found”.    

I’ve completed all the fields so I don’t know what I’m missing.   Can anyone shed some light on this? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Please provide screenshots of how your Zap step is configured, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Im getting this same error

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Im getting this same error

Hi there! Would you be so kind as to provide us screenshots to see how your Zap is configured? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! Quickbooks will be expecting a payment to a specific object (e.g. an Invoice/Sales Reciept) - Have you made sure your making the payment to this specific object?

You should be able to choose this when you set up the task.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@bearguy904 Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?