Best answer

Qualtrics to Rybbon Anonymous links

• 18 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello I contacted Zapier Support but it has been 4 days and no reply, so I am hoping that someone can help.  I need to create a Zap that pulls a Rybbon gift link and displays it at the end of the survey.  I understand that the recipient would need to write it down but we need to be able to send the link at the end of the survey without collecting any email information.

I am told that this could be done, but I need guidance.  The direct connections with both Rybbon and the Zapier template require an email.   Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 25 November 2022, 16:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Weim1!

I can see that you sent a message to the support team 2 days ago and you haven’t yet received a reply. I’m sorry about that, we usually aim to get back to folks within 1-2 days of their first message to us. 

It’s not possible to add a unique gift link to the end of Qualtrics survey using Zapier. You can generate a link and/or email the link, but there isn’t a way to add that link onto the end of the survey. 

When someone said that this could be done, did they give you an idea of how to get the Rybbon link to Qualtrics? Perhaps there’s something that Qualtrics can do (not using Zapier) that we can work with. 

Thanks!

Hi Danvers,

Thank you for the help.  From what I have read what needs to be done is an integration between Excel or Google to Qualtrics; the rybon gift code links are just text in the cell.  So the Zap needs to be triggered at the end of the survey.  Look at the excel /google sheet. In a simple form, the sheet will have two columns: “Used”, and “Gift card Link”.   The Zap finds the next available link, that is the one where the Used column is null, Mark that identified column as used (with an “x”) and copy the Gift card Link to the qualtrics end of survey page.

I was told that this can be done, would you be able to confirm?

Thank you,

-Joan

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Joan

Zapier can do most of what you’ve described, but what it can’t do is copy the Gift card Link to the qualtrics end of survey page. 

You can do all of this:

So the Zap needs to be triggered at the end of the survey.  Look at the excel /google sheet. In a simple form, the sheet will have two columns: “Used”, and “Gift card Link”.   The Zap finds the next available link, that is the one where the Used column is null, Mark that identified column as used (with an “x”)

But you would then need to send the code via a different method (eg email or SMS) as opposed to adding it to the end of the survey. I hope that’s clear, please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you so much for your help!