Best answer

Push to Zapier Slack trigger - not showing the modal to push a message

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

98 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thank you for letting us know, @chixxi  and @DennisZ . We apologize that this bug impacts you both. 

Rest assured that we are working on this issue to be fixed ASAP. For now, I’ve already added you both to the list of impacted users, and you will receive an update once available. 

I am also running into this issue. Please add me to the list for updates!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @lowf 

Welcome to the community. Let me add you to the list of affected users. We’ll keep this thread updated and email you once there are any changes. Thanks!

I have the same problems. Please add me to the list for updates!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

​Sure thing, @cremiger . Let me add you to the list of affected users. We’ll notify you via email once there’s any update available. Thanks!

I have the same problems. Please add me to the list for updates!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @mutsuoara 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users and you will receive an update via email once available. 

Also happening to me, could I get added too please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @LukeChunkyDuck 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll update you via email if there are any changes. Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hello Zapier team!

I finally convinced the agency I work with to sign us up for Zapier to automate a handful of workflows, but the “Push To Zapier” from Slack is not working on our end, which is what we mostly needed it for. Will this bug ever be fixed? This seems like a really important feature to have broken. It’s been a year since this thread was created.

In the meantime I’ve set up a workflow using “Saved Messages”, but then this clutters my saved Slack messages I actually want to refer back to. This workflow will only be used temporarily.

Please add me to the list of affected users. I will keep looking for other solutions and workarounds. I hope we can stick with Zapier for all of our automation needs.

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @adamrtmg 

Thank you for choosing us as your partner in terms of automation. Rest assured that we will work on fixing this bug as soon as possible. I’ve added you to the list of the affected user, and we will update you via email once there are changes. Welcome to the community!

Can I be added to that list?

For troubleshooting purposes - if I create an automation using the “Saved Messages” Trigger in Zapier - the “Push to Zapier” module pops up, but doesn’t function because there is no relevant zap.  As soon as I deactivate that zap and create one using the Push to Zapier trigger - no module.  I figure ANYTHING helps at this point :) 

This is not working for me either. Can I be added to the affected user list?

Arg. Broken for me, too. Could I get added to the list, please?

Userlevel 1

Modal does not work for me either :( I’ve tried to delete all zaps and reconfigure them, log out of both Zapier and Slack, turn off the zap… nothing works. I can see the “Push to Zapier” option in the Slack message’s “More Options” but if I click on it nothing happens, no pop-up asking for the next steps. Help :(

Not working for me either. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @danduv, @RachelC, @Megan Scheminske, @Paulie F and @jgresh 

I’ve added you guys to the list of affected users, and we’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Also not working for me. Can you notify me when fixed?

Still not working. The test trigger works, but when I try to push my first message it doesn’t work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @jaredtorres and @trabajar 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, and we’ll notify you guys via email once an update is available. Thanks!

Hi, please add me to list of affected users.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Tommyhung 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users, we’ll notify you guys via email once an update is available. Thanks!

me,too

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @yazel 

I’ve added you to the list of affected users. We’ll email you once there’s an available update. Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @TMS Marketing

This issue was identified as a bug, and I've added you to the list of affected users. We'll shoot you an email once there's any update regarding the issue. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience.