Question

push fireflies.ai to Zoho CRM

• 19 February 2023
  • 2 replies

A call gets transcribed by fireflies.ai.  I want to push the transcription and other data from fireflies to the call record in Zoho CRM.  

I am not sure how to accomplish this.  I believe that I need to have Zapier do a search in Zoho CRM to match the transcription up with the call record, but I am over my head.  

I have included an image of a screenshot from Zapier.  

Any suggestions?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @jason spindler 

Good question.

You’ll need to map a variable with a value that matches the selected value of the selected field.

You may need to use a Formatter > Date / Time > Format step to get the timestamp into the desired format that Zoho expects.

You can map the returned module ID to the Update Module step using the ‘Custom’ option in order to make the Zap dynamic.

Also, you’ll want to remove the Extra Fields.

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jason spindler!

It looks like you’re on the right track by using the Find Module Entry action for Zoho CRM. Were you able to find the relevant call using the start time? If not, are there any other fields that both the call record in Zoho and the data from Fireflies.ai has in common? The name of the lead/client, perhaps?

It also looks like there’s a Find Meeting by Call Details search for Fireflies.ai, so I wonder if you could set up a Zap that works the other way around. It triggers when there’s a new call in Zoho CRM, finds the relevant call in Fireflies and then updates the meeting in Zoho.

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!