Best answer

Pulling data from several pages in clickfunnels

Hello everyone.

I’m trying to see how to pull data from 2 pages in clickfunnels.

The first page, the person leave his name, email & phone.

Then I want to send it to google sheet (this is managed to do).

The next thing, in the next page, if he leaves more details, such as ID number and Issue date, I want to update his row in google sheet.

It means some people will leave details on the first page and some people will leave their details in the first and the second page.

Thank you in advance from your help!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 14 June 2022, 12:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Guy Solell!

I’m not super familiar with ClickFunnels, does the information from the second page go into the a Contact Profile for the user? If so, you could set up your Zap like this:

1. ClickFunnels Trigger
  2. Delay by Zapier - Delay the next step of the Zap for a few minutes, long enough to make sure that the user will have time to fill in all of the pages that you need
  3. ClickFunnels: Find Contact Profile (finds the profile using email address, which you will have from the trigger)
  4. Google Sheets - Create row (use all of the information in the contact profile)

If the information you need isn’t in the Contact Profile, let me know and we’ll see if we can find another way to make it work 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Guy Solell! I wanted to swing by and see if Danvers tips helped get you back on track? We’d love to know! 🤗