Best answer

Pull & Correlate multiple columns separated by comman

• 11 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

This is a bit of an odd one.  I’ve done searching and so far have only come up with partial answers.

Basically I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns, each comma separated, but all relating to the same row (in this case a row is a physical product, like a t-shirt).  Sample data:

Sizes: XS,S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL

Prices: $31.40,$31.40,$31.40,$31.40,$31.40,$33.40,$35.40,$36.40

All of this data relates to one row, and creates an array of sizes & their relevant cost (e.g. XS is $31.40, 3XL is $35.40).  It’s not hard to get just the sizes (I’m using a loop) but the problem is I’m not sure how I can correlate the data with the prices.  The end goal is to be able to push the size and the price on the same step to a JSON endpoint (that part I have done).

Here’s what I have so far:

icon

Best answer by MohSwellam 11 October 2022, 20:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @zapadap 

You need to click on the + sign under the Sizes line and add Prices there, this way it will collate the size with the relevant Price. 

Please let me know if this works :)

Userlevel 1

I’m an idiot. Sigh.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@zapadap Im sure it would have taken you one more second to figure it out :) We all learn new stuff every day! Glad I was able to help