Best answer

Problems with account

• 5 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I think there;s an issue with our account

We paid for the starter account and according to the attached image it will reset on march 24th.

However, my zap dashboard says everything is held until May 1st. Can someone tell me whats going on?

Thanks

This post has been edited to remove personal information. Please remember that the Community is a public forum and do not include private or personal information in your posts.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 5 March 2021, 14:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @meganf!

Thanks for your message. Where it says that the Zap run will be held until May 1, that means that we’ll hold onto that info until May 1. You can replay the Zap run as soon as you have the tasks to do so (eg when your plan use resets or if you upgrade to get more tasks). 

I hope that’s clear! Here in the Community, we can help with questions like the one above, around general messages that you can see in Zapier, but if you have any further questions about your account, it’s best to go to the Support Team as they can take a look at your account with you. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thanks. So am I right in thinking when the tasks reset on March 24th I’ll be back up and running.