Best answer

Pro plan got all used up same day I turn it on.

• 15 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello there! There are two zaps I created for updating contact information between Google Contacts and Zapier and Airtable and vice versa. Just curious as to your thoughts on why the 2000 tasks used up immediately after turning on the professional plan when I did. For I am aware that for each successful run, I have three tasks. For your reference, kindly check my zaps below. And if there hasn't been much contact added, kindly explain to me how it ended up being completely used up.

If I change anything in Airtable it will update or add in Google Contacts.

If I change or add contact information in Google contacts it will get updated in Airtable.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 15 December 2022, 13:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there!

It looks like you’ve created an accidental loop between those two Zaps. When you update a contact in Google, it updates the Airtable. Then the Airtable Zap triggers and updates Google contacts, and updating that updates the airtable, and so on. 

As a rule, it’s best to have one source of truth for your information and only make changes in that app. If you absolutely need to sync the data both ways, this help article explains how you can avoid creating loops: Zap is Stuck in Loop

​I hope that's clear, please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi @Danvers! I appreciate your response to my query. I'll take note of it. I will only open one Zap, so no loops will occur. Thank you!