Best answer

Powr Form -> Gmail with a video attachment

• 25 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I’m trying to get a powr form completition to trigger an email to the person who submits the form. I can figure out that part but I am really struggling how to attach a video file to the email. I have tried using dropbox and google drive but I just cannot figure it out. 

icon

Best answer by adamsmartschan 29 June 2020, 17:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @luke64b ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are running into some trouble attaching your video here!

If you are using Gmail to send these emails, this integration article is a good place to start to find information on attachments. If you are using a different email service, can you please let us know so that we may share some helpful resources? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@luke64b -

Assuming it’s not a working file (e.g., something you’d expect the user to take into After Effects and use to create), you might have better luck sending a link, rather than an attachment. Attachments are increasingly triggering spam filters, particularly in large organizations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @luke64b!

As @adamsmartschan mentioned, you may be better off using a link rather than trying to attach the file to an email. Did you ever manage to get this working, or could you still use some help getting this to work?