Best answer

Power BI and SAP Integration Help

• 3 December 2020
  • 1 reply

My organization is looking to find a way to get our numbers from Power BI and SAP to get updated using the Excel integration with the Align Today private app.

Has anyone managed to create an integration with Power BI and/or SAP, or would we need to first create an association with SAP and Power BI into an Excel that we would put in with Align Today?

Both of these programs do not have an already-established integration. 

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 7 December 2020, 00:18

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there! Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the community!

You’re correct - Neither applications have established an integration, which means that you will, unfortunately, need to ask the companies themselves if a Zapier integration is on their roadmap, or perhaps even enlist a developer to build you an integration specifically for your use case. 

You may be able to find someone on the https://experts.zapier.com/ program who can help you, either with custom builds of zapier integrations (Although - If you can find someone who can build an SAP integration, please tell me their name, because I want to meet them!) - But failing that, they could alternatively help you leverage SAP’s other native integations with software that is compatible with Zapier.