Best answer

Post photo from Instagram to Wordpress

• 15 September 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!

I read the instructions and this community, but couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...

I want to create a new post in Worpress if there is a new one in Instagram.

I connected zap to Instagram and Wordpress. 

But when I tested zap trigger - post in Wordpress is created normally, but it does not have a photo from instagram. I indicate in the Featured Media Media link, but in Wordpress this photo absent.

So I have a question: How do I make a photo upload to this post as a post image?

I tried to indicate in the Featured Media Media link but nothing happens. I tried creating another ZAP trigger - Upload Media in WordPress.

In the File field I specify the Media Url, but an error is returned during testing: "The media could not be sent to WordPress.WordPress ran into an issue. Error code 500: Sorry, this file type is not allowed for security reasons."

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how do I make that my created post in Wordpress was set to an image from instagram?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 17 September 2020, 19:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Has anyone ever encountered such a question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Alleha ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I have a hunch that you’re receiving the 500 error due to an issue with the file extension. Could you retest after double checking the extension in this field and see if that does the trick?

If not, I would suggest reaching out to Support as they can take a peek at your specific configuration to troubleshoot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Alleha!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the post your post helped me I had also the same issue with the website you question solved my issue