Skip to main content

Hello, I am new to using Zapier. I would like to know if it is possible that from Chatgpt I could request Google Sheet files, modify them or make graphics with them, and then save the changes directly to my Google Drive? I have seen many comments that do it but I can't find a way. I would greatly appreciate your answers.

Hi @dmtzieb 👋

When using a ChatGPT action within a Zap it wouldn’t be able to directly edit a Google Sheet spreadsheet. You’d need to use an Update Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) action in the Zap to make changes to an existing row in a spreadsheet for example. But you can pass information to and from a ChatGPT action in a Zap. And it’s possible to generate images using a Generate An Image With DALL-E (ChatGPT) action then to save those to your Google Drive using an Upload File (Google Drive) action.

I’d recommend checking out the following guides and video to find out more about how to use with ChatGPT actions in Zaps:

Hope that helps to get you started on this. If you run into any issues or questions along the way do let us know - happy to assist further if you get stuck at all!