discussion

[POLL] What type of content would you like to see in the Zapier Community?

• 12 June 2020
  • 5 replies
[POLL] What type of content would you like to see in the Zapier Community?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

We’ve been thinking of our content strategy for the Zapier Community and I figured I would ask you, the community members, what you’d like to see here  

I’d love to open up a discussion about topics you’d like us to cover, workflows you’d love to see explained, how deep you’d like us to dive into automation and no-code in general, and anything else that comes to mind!

We do have ideas of our own, but before we get too far down the road we wanted to make sure we’re not totally off-base.​

Which of these interests you the most?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

There are a few things. One is to focus on business scenarios and offer a few different ways to solve for them. 

Userlevel 1

We’ve been thinking of our content strategy for the Zapier Community and I figured I would ask you, the community members, what you’d like to see here  

I’d love to open up a discussion about topics you’d like us to cover, workflows you’d love to see explained, how deep you’d like us to dive into automation and no-code in general, and anything else that comes to mind!

We do have ideas of our own, but before we get too far down the road we wanted to make sure we’re not totally off-base.​

I’d like choose a few of these items, not just one :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

There are a few things. One is to focus on business scenarios and offer a few different ways to solve for them. 

Hey @Davidh88! Thanks for the suggestion. That’s one of the things we’ve been thinking about :relaxed:  Any particular business scenarios you can think of, that would fit the bill?

@Christian Breiholz That’s a limitation of the software we’re using, unfortunately. I’m going to make that feature request, though, because I think it would make sense to be able to select more than one option :thumbsup:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I guess you could follow a few common business scenarios/cycles

Any webform software | Zapier→ | Any follow up software | Zapier → | Any Quoting Software | Zapier → | Any Invoicing Software.

Any Shop Software | Zapier → | Any inventory management software

Any data points | Zapier → | Google Sheets → Charts

Inventory Management | Zapier → | Purchase Order Creation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I guess you could follow a few common business scenarios/cycles

Any webform software | Zapier→ | Any follow up software | Zapier → | Any Quoting Software | Zapier → | Any Invoicing Software.

Any Shop Software | Zapier → | Any inventory management software

Any data points | Zapier → | Google Sheets → Charts

Inventory Management | Zapier → | Purchase Order Creation.

Thanks for the suggestions — much appreciated :)