Best answer

Podio and Kajabi Time Based Trigger

• 19 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m wanting to update individual Podio Item with last login date from the matching item in Kajabi, every day at 8am.

I’ve created the ‘every day’ part at the start of the zap but then can’t figure out how to connect Podio and Kajabi together without some kind of “update’ or “grant new offer” trigger.

Would love to know your thoughts 😊

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 21 May 2020, 00:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @BounceCo! It sounds like what you’d need is a Find Customer action, so you can look someone up and then update Podio with the data that you find. 

That feature is not available at the moment, I'm afraid. It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. If/when it’s added you’ll be notified via email.

Kajabi owns and updates that integration so it may be worth it to reach out to them and let them know you'd like to have that feature added :) They do have access to the feature requests in our system but it always helps if they hear directly from their users as well.

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much for letting me know :) I will have a chat with Kajabi and keep my eyes peeled for updates :)