Best answer

Pipedrive Zaps

• 8 January 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Zapier asked us to update our Pipedrive Zaps by changing the App from "Pipedrive Legacy" to "Pipedrive". Now there is no option to customize the Zap. I was using a Pipedrive filter previous to trigger the action. Is this no longer possible?

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 9 January 2020, 10:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Claxwell

The new PD integration has all the same options as the old one. You won’t be able to edit the existing trigger configuration, but you can just select the new PD integration on the first screen of the trigger editor - and then set the configuration as it was before.

Userlevel 1

I'm not seeing where I can create a trigger. Here is what it looked like with "PD Legacy"

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 1.12.45 PM.pngHere is what it looks like with "Pipedrive"

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 1.13.13 PM.pngNo option to Customize Deal

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Apologies @Claxwell - I understand the issue you're having now.

You should be able to use this trigger:

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 10.31.28.png

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Alternatively, you can use the "New Deal in Pipedrive" trigger and then add a Zapier filter step. I like @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu's suggestion better, but if it doesn't work for you for some reason you can trigger the zap on every deal and then filter it in zapier to prevent it from moving forward (or run Paths to do certain things with different deals depending on if they match the filter or not).