Best answer

Pipedrive to Quickbooks Project

• 20 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello Everyone, 

Here’s my first post on the community :) 

I actually use Zapier to automate the workflow of pipedrive and quickbooks. I would like that when a new lead is won on Pipedrive, it is creating a new project on Quickbooks. Unfortunately, I am not finding any trigger for doing that. Does any of you found a solution?

:wave:

icon

Best answer by christina.d 12 August 2021, 21:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JessyBigot 

Try one of these Pipedrive triggers:

Hello @Troy Tessalone

Thank you for your reply :) 

I am already using those one for my quickbooks, i was referring to the creation of “Project” in Quickbooks for following your profit on each client’s project. 

Pleasure to read you back soon, Jessy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JessyBigot 

A GSearch on the topics makes it appear the QBO Projects API is not yet supported: https://www.google.com/search?q=quickbooks+online+api+projects

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@JessyBigot 
Just checking in to see if you still need help with this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there @JessyBigot! Thanks for reaching out. As Troy mentioned the Projects API isn’t supported by Quickbooks currently. That said, we do have a feature request out and I’ve gone ahead and added your vote! This way if it does get implemented in the future we’ll be sure to keep you in the loop and update this thread. I hope this helps. 🙂