Best answer

PipeDrive Deal Activities

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi,

In PipeDrive, I have deals that create activities given certain circumstances. However, when a deal is marked lost, I want all outstanding activities to be deleted. Currently, I have to manually delete each individual activity before the deal is marked as lost. What would be the process to automate this within Zapier? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 5 May 2020, 16:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tobias6 ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Currently there is not a PipeDrive Trigger to to delete outstanding activities but fortunately, there is a 
feature request open for this option!

I've gone ahead and added you as an interested user for this feature which does the following:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s team
  • Adds weight to this feature request in the queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I don't have an ETA on when or if this feature will go into production, but if it does you will be notified via email.

I know that’s not the news you were hoping for but please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Hi @Liz_Roberts 

Thanks for the reply!

Is there an option to update all activities and mark them as done when a deal is lost? The problem that I have been running into is I am able to update the activity, but only for a single activity linked with one lost deal, not all of them. Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Tobias6 - It’s possible to delete all the activities that are associated with a particular deal using a custom Zapier app. We provide this service. If you’re interested, DM me.