Best answer

Pipe Video / Gravity Forms / Dropbox

I have a Gravity Forms using the Pipe Video addon. The video file is sent from processing and then stored on their S3. It is in a naming format that is not useful for later sorting or recognition (example desired: name+time+project). 

I have setup a Pipe Dropbox application and thus get these same files in dropbox so I can turn off their storage. They have the same complex “naming” issue. 

So how can I automate to rename the dropbox files with some of the original GF information? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by alessio_ 14 July 2020, 16:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @stuarthenshall ,

It sounds like this is possible, but since you are using multiple systems it's hard to understand from the above description. Could you maybe give some screenshots on the current Zap workflow you are having? Or an example on the current naming & desired naming?

~Bjorn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@stuarthenshall ,

Were you able to achieve this workflow? If you are still running into any issues, please let us know!

Hi @stuarthenshall

Alessio from Pipe here. 

We have recently published a tutorial on how to rename your videos and push them to Box using Zapier. The tutorial covers also how to rename the video files. I hope you will find it useful. See the tutorial here