Best answer

Pins not Posting with Discord

• 10 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi I'm new and this is a little confusing.

I'm trying to get a Zap connection with Pintrest and Discord I thought I could get new pins I post to boards on my pintrest auto posted to my discord server to save me having to manually copy them over.

But this is where the trouble starts, I have it seems got the zap working but all I am seeing on the discord channel is the image url link and not the image itself. Is there something I'm doing wrong here? And can somebody explain to me what I should be doing to put this right. Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by jpot 10 September 2020, 20:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hello! My name is Justin and I write for the Zapier blog. I’m afraid that images not showing previews in Discord is an ongoing issue, and the team is looking into it. If you write to the support team they can add you to the list of affected users—that way you’ll get an email update when the issue is resolved. 

Sorry I can’t give you a better answer! For what it’s worth some users report that previews start working a little bit after the Zap is turned on, but I can’t promise anything.