Phonesites (landing page funnels) >Zapier> BombBomb

• 28 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have searched around the forums but can’t seem to find an answer.   I am doing a zap between phonesites (landing page funnels)  >Zapier> BombBomb when I connect up to phonesites.  I see all the fields exposed on that side. (Email, First name, Lastname, Phone Number, Home Address, Misc Infor, etc...)  When I get to the step of moving the lead record from phonesites over to BombBomb I am only seeing one field.  Now,  I am not sure if this makes a difference or not but I am choosing to move the data into a Contact List rather than just a contact record. Does this matter?  Should I not be able to The Email address is the only field that I am able to push data through.

teamslaton 3 years ago

Hi AndrewJDavison_Luhhu,

I discovered some key design elements on the BombBomb site they do not cover in their support pages that impacted my processes.  Had I thought about these processes logically from a database perspective I would not have had an issue to a point.  I think you will see why in a moment.  Within BombBomb with regards to contacts, you can create different contact elements if you build them up from the base level.  Effectively and figuratively I put the cart ahead of the horse so to speak.  When creating contact lists in BombBomb you must first create the contact in the BombBomb main contacts table. Then and only then may you place that contact into a contact list to be used for a specific purpose such as Leads from a FB ad or landing page ad(Phonesites).  That being said this requires a “two-step” process within Zapier.  (Sidenote: As you know you must have a paid version of Zapier to perform a two-step process.)  I must first populate the contact table with the new lead data.  Once that is completed I simply insert the email address into a contact list of my choosing i.e. Phonesites(New_Home_Buyer_Loan_Program)  All of the fields in the contact list retrieve their data from the contacts table based on the email address inserted into the contact list.  If you know anything about databases it’s like a view.

In conclusion, the long and the short of it is this.  I can not justify buying a paid version of zappier yet until I commit to the product I am going to use in my new real estate endeavors.  I don’t have the income yet to support trial and error marketing.  Perhaps one day.

Thanks for reaching out to me and I hope this helps someone that might run into the same problem or issue.

TeamSlaton

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @teamslaton 

Can you show us a screenshot of the Bombbomb step in the Zapier editor, so we can see what you’re referencing here.

Userlevel 1

Hi AndrewJDavison_Luhhu,

I discovered some key design elements on the BombBomb site they do not cover in their support pages that impacted my processes.  Had I thought about these processes logically from a database perspective I would not have had an issue to a point.  I think you will see why in a moment.  Within BombBomb with regards to contacts, you can create different contact elements if you build them up from the base level.  Effectively and figuratively I put the cart ahead of the horse so to speak.  When creating contact lists in BombBomb you must first create the contact in the BombBomb main contacts table. Then and only then may you place that contact into a contact list to be used for a specific purpose such as Leads from a FB ad or landing page ad(Phonesites).  That being said this requires a “two-step” process within Zapier.  (Sidenote: As you know you must have a paid version of Zapier to perform a two-step process.)  I must first populate the contact table with the new lead data.  Once that is completed I simply insert the email address into a contact list of my choosing i.e. Phonesites(New_Home_Buyer_Loan_Program)  All of the fields in the contact list retrieve their data from the contacts table based on the email address inserted into the contact list.  If you know anything about databases it’s like a view.

In conclusion, the long and the short of it is this.  I can not justify buying a paid version of zappier yet until I commit to the product I am going to use in my new real estate endeavors.  I don’t have the income yet to support trial and error marketing.  Perhaps one day.

Thanks for reaching out to me and I hope this helps someone that might run into the same problem or issue.

TeamSlaton