Best answer

Personalised email reply and custom zap according to selected Typeform fields

• 30 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have two things I am struggling to configure and would be grateful for any advice.

I have set up a zap so that when I get a new Typeform entry it sends a new email via Gmail.

The first issue is I’ve hit upon is figuring out which field in the zap allows me to include the first name of the respondent, so that the sent email is personalised. I’ve included a screenshot of the zap fields for reference.

And secondly, if it’s at all possible for a custom email to be sent based on certain entries selected in the Typeform.

Also included is a screenshot of the Typeform question to illustrate how responsents can select which event date(s) they are interested in. The ideal would be to send an automated custom email based on the event(s) selected in Typeform. Is that at all possible?

Thanks so much

Alice

icon

Best answer by ForYourIT 31 July 2020, 11:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AlicePep ,

Great question. So with typeform you should get all the data back from the client who responded. 
To use this data, you can select the fields like:

• Go to your body layout
  • Click on it, and then click on more options
  • Click on the data you want to place which was retrieved from Typeform

This way you can personalize as much as you want. Just use any Typeform data anywhere you want.

Like in the image:

Hope this helps you. If this is not what you are looking for let me know
~Bjorn.