Best answer

How do I enroll person in PracticeBetter when a payment is made in Paypal?

• 28 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a way to set up a zap with PayPal and Practice Better that allows persons to pay and automatically enroll into a program?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 March 2023, 22:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @LisaH 

Welcome to the Community!

Good question! What I understand is you want to create a payment using PayPal as a trigger, is this correct? If so, I may need to add you to the feature request.

I’ll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1

Hi Brem, yes that is correct.  For packages, when a payment is made using Paypal it will trigger automatic enrollment and access.  Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @LisaH,

I have added your contact information to the open feature request for the PayPal Payment trigger. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  •  Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  •  Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey there @LisaH,

I have added your contact information to the open feature request for the PayPal Payment trigger. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  •  Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  •  Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Thanks! 😊

Thank you @ken.a appreciated