Best answer

How can I pass user Google authentication info to Zapier without handling it myself?

• 2 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a zap which requires a users google login to be passed in for the zap to work. Is it best to have them login on my website and collect the token or is there a way to have them connect to zapier and pass along the auth without having to handle it on my end?

icon

Best answer by homz 2 June 2023, 06:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @homz!

Is this regarding a custom app you’re building on the Zapier Platform for developers? I just want to make sure we’re getting your question in front of the best set of eyes. 🙂

Let us know! 🤗

Hey there, @homz!

Is this regarding a custom app you’re building on the Zapier Platform for developers? I just want to make sure we’re getting your question in front of the best set of eyes. 🙂

Let us know! 🤗

Sorry for not clarifying, no it’s for a SaaS I’m building on my own website. The trigger would require a login into the clients google account and would listen for an event on their account.

Thank You!

Hey there, @homz!

Let us know! 🤗

Sorry for not clarifying, no it’s for a SaaS I’m building on my own website. The trigger would require a login into the clients google account and would listen for an event on their account.

Thank You!

Change of plans, just doubled checked the tos and zapier does not allow this.

Thanks Again!