Question

Panic - have I deleted Zaps?

• 20 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Howdy,

Our systems person left last week unexpectedly. I am moving through our systems and updating things.

In Zapier I found a lot of “members” who no longer work with us.

So I “removed” them….. 

Have I just deleted the Zaps they set up for us? ie are the Zaps attached to the Member?

I am hoping this is a silly question and the answer is “No”

Stressing!

Hoping someone can advise. And if the answer is “Yes” is there any way to get them back?

Thank you

Will

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @WFlesher

Happy to confirm that when you remove a user it doesn’t delete all the Zaps they set up. When a members is removed from a Teams plan their private Zaps will be paused. And any Shared Zaps would be transferred over to the team owner and would not be paused.

If the Zaps they made are using their own private app connections then you’ll need to update those connections in the relevant Zaps. You can find out more about what happens when a member is removed here: Remove users from your team

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions at all, happy to help further! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@WFlesher

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace