Paid Work Offered: Build a JotForm -> WorkflowMax zap (WorkflowMax not currently on Zapier)

• 8 October 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

We received the following inquiry, but we don't build custom integrations, so I'm posting their details (with permission). If anyone is keen for the work, please contact Chris directly to discuss

===

Name: Chris Drinkwater

Email: chris@rspartnership.co.uk

What do you need help with?:

I would like a quote for a connection between something like JotForm and Xero Practice Manager (WorkflowMax) so that the onboarding of new clients doesn't involve multiple duplicate entries. If possible I would like additional advice as to how to get other softwares to become apps on Zapier so that we can further automate things.

===

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Andrew, my team and I can help with this. Can you make a warm connection? My email is vince@automateddreams.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Done @automateddreams - enjoy!

Userlevel 5

Looks like I'm a little late to the party here. @automateddreams if this turns out to be something you pass on, I would welcome the opportunity to take a look. All the best!