Question

Paid Memberships Pro to Sendinblue - Collect first and last name

• 9 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I am setting up a zap to collect attributes for sendinblue from Paid memberships pro usimg the trigger “Membership level Changed”.

There is a an example code in the attribute value field (right column) of the setup action section of  ‘Add or Update Contact in Sendinblue’ that appears to allow you to collect the first name of the member (see image 1).

I changed “firstname value” to “first_name” which is the name of the First Name field I added in my PMPro registration form (see image 2). It only pulled in this to Sendinblue: {"FIRSTNAME":"first_name"}.

Since Zapier provided this example code snippet I assume there is a way to make this work. Please tell me how to pull in the first name from Paid Memberships Pro.

TL;DR I want to be able to add the first name of the members to Sendinblue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @webadmin72, welcome to the Community!

To make sure that we’re on the same page - am I correct in thinking that you are using the Paid Membership Pro trigger Membership Level Changed in your Zap? 

And it looks like you’ve added first name as a field in PM Pro, which you want to use in the SendinBlue action in the Zap, is that right? 

You need to map the first name field in the same way that you’ve done with the Membership name and usernicename fields. To do that, the first name field needs to be found in the trigger test data. 

To try and get the first name field in the test data, create a test in PM Pro where there’s a first name in the record and the membership level has changed, then test the trigger again to try to pull in that record. When the first name field comes through, add it into the Sendinblue action. 

Give that a go and see if does the trick - let us know how you get on!