Question

Outlook Event to Basecamp 3 Schedule template

• 20 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know if you can connect outlook with basecamp so any outlook events can be saved to a basecamp schedule? I know I can connect a specific outlook event with the basecamp schedule, but I run into issues when the times for the events differ, as you can only select one date/time in the zap (the zap I have right now saves all events in basecamp for the same date/time, event though the dates and times differ in the outlook email) When you make the zap, you have to put a time and date, which is where the issue stems from. Any help would be appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Brittney! Can you please tell me a bit more about the Zap you are currently using? Is it New Calendar Event - Trigger and Create Schedule Entry - Action? Additionally, which version are you using for Basecamp? Basecamp, Basecamp 2, or Basecamp 3? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Brittney - were you able to get this Zap up and running? If not, we can dig deeper with screenshots of your configuration and a bit more info regarding which version of Basecamp you’re using!

Let us know how we can help!