Question

Outlaw and Smartsheets - Pull Contract into Smartsheets as an Attachment

• 1 December 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi All! 

I’m having trouble getting Zapier to allow me to take a completed contract from Outlaw and add it as an attachment to a row in Smartsheets. I don’t seem to be seeing the proper populated field to use to get that to occur. 

If anyone has any solutions, I’d be appreciative. The document itself doesn’t necessarily have to be attached as long as people can directly get to it in Outlaw. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @romcombo 

Good question.

Can you please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context?

I don’t seem to be seeing the proper populated field to use to get that to occur. 

For this, do you mean from Outlaw OR in Smartsheet?

Have you tried using this Zap action: Smartsheet Add Attachment to Row

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@romcombo - checking in to see if you saw Troy’s response above? Let me know if you’re having any challenge with adding a printscreen into the Community, I’m happy to help. We hope we can keep helping you build the Zap you’re looking for!

Best,

Rachael

All, please see above. The link is how I’ve got it showing right now, but I’d rather have the document attached if possible. Thanks! 

To add -- I’m trying to add the attachment from Outlaw to a row in Smartsheets

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@romcombo 

Have you tried using this Zap action: Smartsheet Add Attachment to Row

@Troy Tessalone As far as I can see, I get the same potential inputs when I use that action. But I’ll play with it again and let you know. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@romcombo 

Help article for using files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @romcombo!

Just checking in to see if you were able to add the attachment you needed using the Add Attachment to Row action or if you still need some help here? Thanks!