Best answer

Our Zaps are being switched off!

• 17 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello Zapier Support,

We’ve been using Zapier for a while but for some reason it’s been turning off our zaps that we deeply depend on! Please help us with this as quickly as possible!

Thanks,

Daniel

icon

Best answer by Danvers 17 February 2021, 12:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Madgicx 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Madgicx!

There can be a few different reasons as to why this might happen. The most common is that the Zap repeatedly hits an error - you’ll know if this is the case because we’ll send you an email to let you know. 

I can see that you’ve been in touch with the Support Team and they’ve responded, so the best thing to do is to continue the conversation with them as they will be able to take a closer look at your Zaps with you. 

Thanks Danvers,
I’ve continued this with support through email.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To post an update on the situation (for anyone else who finds this), in this particular case it was due to a bug that has since been resolved. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@nicksimard Is there any way to get these sort of bugs posted somewhere for general reference, such as on the Zapier Status page (https://status.zapier.com), so the Community and Support aren’t fielding these repeated topics?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Troy Tessalone!

I totally see where you’re coming from, and I can see how it would be helpful to have things like this listed somewhere.

There are lots of considerations, and probably reasons we haven’t done so yet, but I’ve passed your feedback on to our product team so they can take it into consideration :)

Thanks for always trying to make things more efficient, Troy — much appreciated!