Best answer

OneDrive has no access to shared folders

• 11 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Use Case

I would to create automatically a folder in a SharePoint folder that is shared with my account.

From the OneDrive website I can see the shared folder in “My files” and can manually create folders inside.

Problem

When I try “Create Folder” action, I don’t see the shared folder in the parent “Folder” field. I can see only my personal folders. I tried also to manually enter the path of the shared folder, but again without success.

When I try “Find Folder” action and enter the shared folder name, it cannot be found.

Is there a way to work with the SharePoint folders? Maybe login with another account?

Thank you in advance! 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 14 February 2022, 22:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pniv 

The SharePoint Zap app integration is listed as Upcoming, altho there is no timetable provided.

Thank you, @Troy Tessalone ! I would the first to try it out when it is available :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @pniv! Thanks for reaching out!

I wanted to chime in that Troy is right, the SharePoint app integration isn’t available at the moment.  That said, I did go ahead and add your vote for a SharePoint to our internal app wishlist! This way you’ll be kept in the loop when this app is added to Zapier.

In case you're curious, here's more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.

Thanks again and welcome to the Community! 🥳