Skip to main content
Best answer

One LiveChat Account, Multiple LeadConnector (High Level) Accounts

• 1 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I found the LiveChat + LeadConnector Integration that lets you “Add/Update Contact” in High Level whenever there is a “New Ticket” in LiveChat. I have a High Level account with multiple sub-accounts, and need to be able to do this for them all.

For example, if I handle a LiveChat conversation for Subaccount A, then I want to Add/Update Contact for Subaccount A. If I handle a LiveChat conversation for Subaccount B, then I want to Add/Update Contact for Subaccount B, etc.

Is this possible? If so, what are some ways to accomplish this?+

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

ChatGPT says:

Yes, it is possible to achieve this with Zapier and the LiveChat + LeadConnector integration. You can set up different Zaps for each sub-account in High Level to handle LiveChat conversations and update contacts accordingly. Here's how you can accomplish this:

1. Create Multiple Zaps: Set up separate Zaps for each sub-account in High Level. Each Zap will handle LiveChat conversations for a specific sub-account.

2. Trigger: Use the "New Ticket" trigger from LiveChat as the starting point for your Zap. This trigger will initiate the Zap whenever a new LiveChat ticket is created.

3. Filter by Sub-Account: Add a filter step to your Zap where you specify the conditions based on the sub-account. You might need to extract this information from the LiveChat ticket data. For instance, if there's a sub-account identifier in the LiveChat ticket information, use that to filter the tickets.

4. Action: For the action step, use the "Add/Update Contact" action from the High Level + LeadConnector integration. Map the relevant data from the LiveChat ticket to the appropriate fields in the High Level contact record.

5. Account Selection: In the High Level + LeadConnector action step, make sure to select the correct sub-account in your High Level account where you want to add/update the contact. Most integrations allow you to choose the specific account or sub-account you want to work with.

6. Testing: After setting up the Zap, test it thoroughly to ensure that it works as expected. Test the Zap for different sub-accounts to confirm that contacts are added/updated in the correct sub-account in High Level.

By setting up separate Zaps for each sub-account and using filters to handle conversations based on the sub-account, you can achieve the desired functionality of updating contacts in the respective sub-accounts in High Level whenever there is a new LiveChat ticket.

I haven’t tested it yet, so I cannot confirm whether this is a valid approach, but this is how I originally imagined it would be done. I am still open to other suggestions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CT_Tech 

Good question.

Do you need to connect multiple GHL subaccounts to Zapier?

https://zapier.com/app/connections

I have confirmed that the ChatGPT approach, above, does work.

Yes, you will need to connect a different GHL account each time you create a Zap.