Question

OnceHub - Booked Call Owner Assignment and Reassignment Pull to Google Sheets

• 10 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

Is there a Zap for me to pull the name of the person who gets assigned a Booked Call at the time of scheduling? To Google Sheets.

Going further, is it possible to add another Zap to update the Owner when the call is resigned on OnceHub?

Thanks in advance.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jahan 

Good question.

Is there a Zap for me to pull the name of the person who gets assigned a Booked Call at the time of scheduling? To Google Sheets.

Is this data point no returned from the OnceHub trigger?

Going further, is it possible to add another Zap to update the Owner when the call is resigned on OnceHub?

Seems like this should be able to be configured within OnceHub.

FYI: The OnceHub Zap app has 0 actions.

Userlevel 1

I was able to pull the Booking Owner under the Booking Scheduled Trigger for the Zap. So this one’s all good.

FYI: The OnceHub Zap app has 0 actions.

Yeah I couldn’t find any action myself. Seems like it will only look for the Booking Owner at the time of Scheduling. Hoping to find a workaround to this.

Are you suggesting that I should try creating a Zap for booking owner reassignments from within OnceHub?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jahan 

Are you suggesting that I should try creating a Zap for booking owner reassignments from within OnceHub?

Please clarify what you are trying to do for reassignments.

Best to outline a specific example.

Userlevel 1

Please clarify what you are trying to do for reassignments.

A call gets booked and get assigned to one of the agents from the pool. Now if I want to reassign this call to another agent, I want to pull this to a Google Sheet and update the Deal Owner Column with this new agent and replace the original agent name.

Example:

• Call is booked and assigned to Agent A
  • An existing Zap pulls the Booking Owner Name (Agent A in this example) to a Google Sheet under the Agent Name Column.
  • I reassign this booking to Agent B. Need a Zap to trigger at this stage and update the Agent Name Column with the new agent i.e replace Agent A with Agent B.

Hope that clarifies.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jahan 

Maybe that’s be treated as a OnceHub Booking Rescheduled since one of the participants has changed.

Might be worth testing that trigger for your reassignment use case and seeing if that will trigger and provide the desired data.

Userlevel 1

Hey Troy,

Tried it with the Booking Rescheduled Trigger. Unfortunately, the Booking Owner name remains the same and a new field is added to the booking called Reassigned Booking Owner. Could not find this under Set Up Action to pull this new name to the Agent Column on the Google Sheet.

Really appreciate you helping me figure this out. Any other suggestions?

I am able to pull 1. I want to be able to pull 2. The reassigned agent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

​Hey there, @Jahan! Thanks for reaching out in community!

I did some digging and it looks like the reassigned booking owner isn’t info that’s sent over to us. 

It sounds like this may not be achievable through OnceHub’s API and as a result not a supported workflow by Zapier at this time. 😔

Full transparency though, the OnceHub integration is owned and maintained by the team at OnceHub! So it might be worth sharing your desired workflow directly with them. Sometimes it helps to hear ideas straight from their users. 🙂

Sorry to not have better news here but appreciate ya flagging this here in community!