Best answer

No Zaps will Turn On [Google Sheets]

• 15 December 2020
  • 2 replies

I see that others have posted that a similar issue tonight. But mine is not resolved. I turned off all of our Zaps to do routine maintenance in Google Sheets. I went to turn them back on. The first few turned on, but no more will. All are throwing popup flags: Error turning Zap on: The app returned "Rate limit exceeded for creating file subscriptions." If we don’t have these Zaps on within 2 hours from now, we will not only lose money but major clients.

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 15 December 2020, 13:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

RESOLVED (sort of).

After waiting a while longer and then clicking one Zap and waiting, getting the error, waiting, clicking again on one Zap… they finally turned on. The only thing I can figure is that Zapier is now throttling how fast Zaps can be activated (which doesn’t make sense: ON is ON, and I’d like to get through turning on 30 Zaps as fast as possible, as I have always done before).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @christianburrus 

Google was having worldwide issues through yesterday and this is likely a knock-on from that.

or future reference @SIMP status.zapier.com is a good place to check when you see an error like this. If Zapier or another app is having downtime, it will usually be detailed there. When in doubt you can also contact Zapier support to confirm. They run 24/7. You can open a ticket here: https://zapier.com/app/contact-us