Question

No reply from support about a refund!

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi, I have sent multiple emails regarding a refund request for about 5 days straight at this point. 

I cancelled my plan and asked for a refund for my subscription. I had Zapier for around a day or two. I initially bought it thinking I would need it but it seems the software I use doesn't require Zapier and so I would like to cancel and get a refund. 

I do not need Zapier and would be paying for something I have not used in my business. I made a mistake in purchasing, and was under the impression I needed the service when I don't as it has no use for my current systems.

Anyone know why Support isn’t responding? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jameel 

Good question.

Billing issues need to be handled by Zapier Support, so you’ll have to be patient for a reply via email.

This is what Zapier Community Admins generally share:

The Billing and Accounts team are usually fairly quick to respond but they’re experiencing higher volumes of inquiries at the moment which is causing some delays unfortunately.

Really sorry about the delays in getting a response to your refund request, someone from the Billing and Accounts team will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.