Question

No options available when providing ID for the lead in MS Dynamics.

Writing a Zap to fire when HubSpot Contact is updated to update Lead in Microsoft Dynamics. All goes well for the test until I provide id for Lead: ‘no options available’. I have no idea how to proceed. Suggestions?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @wmflan650!

Could you please share a screenshot of the step in your Zap that you’re having trouble with? That will help us to better understand what might be happening and how to help. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply Danvers; see screenshot

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @wmflan650 

Does that field load in leads without the search string you’ve pasted? Chances are that the specific lead you are looking for did not load into the dropdown. To pass dynamic values, you should be using the custom tab and adding the lead id into the input field. You also may need to use a Find Lead step prior to the update lead step if you don’t know the lead’s id. 

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

GetU,

Nothing appears in that input initially and it asks for the ID, which I take directly from the URL for that Lead in MSD.

If I select the Custom tab, only HubSpot entries appear...but...but..I’m trying to map to MSD😫

If I then enter the hash in this input, I get ‘no matches found’

Has anyone had success mapping HubSPot to Dynamics?