Best answer

Ninja forms - send multiple fields to Google Sheets

• 5 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

This problem has been added before, but I did not understand the solution :p I have a Ninja form with checkboxes. You should be able to choose as many as you wish.

I created a new zap that should collect fields and send to Google Sheets and add a new row for every entry. The problem with this field is that it only collects one of the fields.

If I add all the field in the zap, all the fields show in the spreadsheet even if they were not selected. How can I make only the ones checked show in the spreadsheet? :)

icon

Best answer by ken.a 5 May 2023, 16:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Ninja for checkbokses

Zapier setup when only one field shows up

Zapier setup when all fields are added. But all fields are showing in the Google Sheets even when they are not selected. How do I set this up so only the checked boxes show in the Google Sheet? :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @megabite,

If you want the Zap to only show the selected field, I suggest remapping that with the data that doesn’t include the “option” part. The data should look something like “What Types Of A…Norway”.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊

Userlevel 1

So to make this work I had to send in a test form whit all the checkboxes marked and then they all showed up without the “Option”.

Thanks for the help :D