Question

Ninja Form submissions to Monday.com with Zapier add-on in WordPress?

Userlevel 1
Badge

We have a WordPress website using a Ninja Form form on our contact page. Does the Zapier add-on (when used with Ninja Form integration) give us the ability to have Ninja Form form submissions to come into our Monday.com account.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DrewS75 

NOTE: Not sure creating a Subitem with the name of who submitted the form make sense.

Perhaps that should be a different field on the Item itself.

You may need to add additional fields in Monday for those to appear in the Zap editor. (refresh the Zap Editor after you do)

You can use static values, dynamic variables, or a combination in a field.
NOTE: As shown below would create a value that reads: NameDrew Shollmier

You likely don’t want the static “Name”, and if you did you’d likely want to add a space between the static value and mapped variable.

Help article about how to change the trigger test data: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/change-the-test-data-in-your-zap-trigger

TIP: When in doubt, test it out and check the results in Monday, then adjust as necessary.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone

Still working on this but I wanted to ask if it’s possible a reason for my issues is due to the fact that I currently have the free Zapier plan rather at least the ‘Starter’ plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DrewS75 

Ninja Forms and Monday are NOT Premium Zap apps.

If you have a Zap with 2+ actions steps, then that will require a Zapier paid plan.

NOTE: You can configure and test a Zap with multiple Zap steps.

We’d need to see more screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to evaluate and advise more.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone 

I can do that but first I will say when I do a test message from my Ninja Form website form, I do have new activity over on Monday as a new item called ‘New Form Contact’, but no message details are included. Would that mean the free plan is sufficient and working and that I simply have something configured incorrectly in either Zapier or Monday?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DrewS75 

At this point it’s likely an issue with how you have the Zap configured.

The Zapier free plan is more about whether you’re able to turn the Zap ON.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone

Okay thanks. I wanted to rule that possible scenario out before moving forward on my configuration errors since basic communication with Monday seems to be functioning.