Best answer

NEW LEADS FROM CHIME TO SENDLANE LIST

• 28 September 2022
  • 7 replies

We are setting a zap to categorized our new leads. Trigger is set as New lead. Then, we want the new lead to be added to a particular sendlane list based on the ads we are running. 

We are using a filter to classify the new lead. But when we are selecting a particular list on sendlane, we cannot see all the list created in Sendlane. 

What should we do?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 11 October 2022, 12:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Gamini 

Good question.

Try clicking the [LOAD MORE] button.

Okay @Troy Tessalone Will try this one. Thank you!

I tried to see if the “load more” is available. But I cannot click it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Gamini 

If you know the Sendlane List ID, then you can try using the Custom option in set a static value.

Example

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Gamini!  Were you able to give the Custom option a try? 

Yes, but the list from Sendlane is not showing on custom option. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Gamini!

If you know the Sendlane List ID, then you can try using the Custom option in set a static value.

Example

When you choose the Custom option for a dropdown field, you need to enter a value in the box rather than selecting something from the dropdown. The solution that Troy is proposing is that you find the ID of the list that you need and type that into the Custom field. 

An important point to note is that you need the ID of the list, not the name of the list. In this case, it looks like the ID is a 3 digit number - you can see the ID underneath the name of the list on the dropdown, so for the list called FTHB Michael de Castro the list ID is 107. 

I hope that makes sense, let us know if you have any questions!