Best answer

New function to add for GMB

• 30 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Now that we have this function, zapier should focus on “creating new posts” on GMB as it is also a very essential platform when it comes to local business. @Liz_Roberts   @Zap dev 

I request everyone in the community to make sure this post comes to the attention of Zapier developers and they make this happen. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 30 June 2022, 19:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @rakshithgowda! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I can totally appreciate the potential here!

The good news is there is an active feature request for a “New Post” action in Google My Business. I went ahead and added your vote to that, which is the best way to stay in the loop! While we can’t offer an ETA on when or if this will get implemented, we’ll be sure to send an email if it does. We’ll also keep the main thread updated as well. 

If you’d like Community updates for this, feel free to subscribe to that linked topic and you’ll be emailed the next time we post in there. 

In an effort to streamline info, I’ll be shutting down the topic for comments but thanks again for flagging this and sharing your thoughts with the Community! 🙂