Question

New and uneducated requesting help to sync CallTools with REsimpli

• 3 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Unsuccessful using CallTools Intergration by Anthony Estrada via REsimpli help center.

Searching for somone to walk me through the steps.

Thank you,

eBero 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @rexchangenc 

This seems like a webhook between Zapier and REsimpli to get the call tools connected. 

What exactly dp you need help with? Did you follow the videos and get stuck?

Yes I followed the video by Anthony Estrada and got stuck, Zapier error. Is there another step by step instruction for me to follow?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rexchangenc!

Given the extremely specific nature of those two apps being integrated, you’re unlikely to find another step-by-step walkthrough :(

The fact that the REsimpli team created one is awesome, and likely because they had a lot of people asking them how to do that.

I saw in your support ticket that you’re getting an error with the Webhook step, where it’s not finding a sample. Did you do this part in Anthony’s video: 

At 7:05 he uses the button he created, to push data to Zapier. That would be what the Webhook trigger pulls in when you test it. 

If you’ve done that already, here’s something to try:

• get everything in CallTools ready to go, but don’t push the button yet
  • in your Zap, test the trigger step
  • when it’s looking for a sample, go back to CallTools and use that REsimpli button
  • you can have two browser windows open side-by-side to make this easier

Sometimes that helps things go through, when you send something over precisely when we’ve “opened the door”, so to speak.

Can you give that a shot to see if it helps?